If you are disappointed when your Instagram reel only gets 1,000 views. Or you stopped trying to go live after only 1 person showed up then this video is for you.
You’re going to have a hard time showing up on video on Instagram if you’re:
- 🙁 Trying hard to be relatable
- 🤳 Trying to go viral or hit that 10K follower mark
- 😒 Waiting for likes and views
- 💅 Primping so you “don’t look bad on camera”
- 👩🏾🦱 Code-switching to sound more professional
- 💇🏼♀️ Only showing up on camera when you’ve gotten your hair did, fresh makeup, etc.
- 🎥 Showing up live once or twice, but feeling discouraged when you only had 1 person viewing
Don’t get me wrong, I love a good filter or a nice colored lip! But when you focus on all the things I listed above, you’re creating a stressful association with showing up on camera on Instagram.
Start by showing people that you will be showing up on video on Instagram regularly so more than 1 person watches. The more they know they can come to your profile for helpful or thought-provoking information, the more they will come to watch and engage.
Watch the full video for tips on how to overcome these feelings. Plus, see how my business changed when I stopped focusing on primping and started focusing on Instagram content.
If you want to learn how to create content that attracts your ideal clients so you can sell out your high-ticket services and coaching programs without having to write blogs, send emails, pay for ads, or discounting your services then visit https://revolutionarybrand.co/ to apply for the Revolutionary Brand™ coaching program.