WordPress Website Maintenance FAQs
What CMS platform do you offer website maintenance for??
I offer website maintenance for WordPress only.
What's the difference between the monthly plan and the adhoc plan?
The monthly plan includes everything below and is billed automatically:
- 1 website backup- Protect your websites with a backup
- Updated WordPress Core, plugins and themes- Updating, deactivating and deleting inactive plugins
- Performance check- Checking the speed and performance of your website to make sure nothing has gone wrong
- Security check- Checking for malware and known vulnerabilities
- Analytics- If you have Google Analytics, then I can send you reports from it
- Manage comments- Removing any SPAM comments
- Vulnerability updates- If you have a plugin that is vulnerable and the exact vulnerability
- Report- An executive summary that shows you everything I’ve done on your website
The ad-hoc option allows you to request any of the above services as needed, but they will be billed at the hourly rate vs subscription rate. In addition, with the ad-hoc option, you can request design services such as:
- adding website pages
- adding products to your WooCommerce store
- Other quick website design changes for an existing WordPress website such as updating the logo, adding a plugin, changing fonts, adding forms, etc.
How often is the monthly plan billed?
Once you subscribe, you are automatically billed once a month on your subscription anniversary date.
Can I choose the ad-hoc option if I need my WordPress website redesigned?
No, the ad-hoc maintenance service includes basic design requests only. These include:
- updating the logo
- adding/removing a plugin
- changing/adding fonts
- adding/removing/updating forms
- adding a page using the existing template and theme
If you need your website redesigned or a new theme then we can discuss my website design services found here.
If I have an ad-hoc website maintenance request, how do I get a quote?
Just fill out the request form and I’ll send you a quote.
How do I subscribe to the monthly maintenance plan?
Visit the product page to subscribe to the plan.